In an effort to improve the traffic flow in the parking lot and for the safety of our parents and dancers we ask that you observe the procedures for parking, dropping children off and picking up after classes. Our entrance driveway is at 2508 E. Mockingbird Lane, it is one-way. We thank you in advance for your cooperation.
1. Drop-off and pickup will ENTER from Mockingbird and EXIT onto Guy Grant.
2. Please be AWARE of students going to cars – distractions such as talking on the phone or texting can be DANGEROUS.
3. Please pull ALL the way forward past the last door when dropping off your child/children. Do not let your child out of the vehicle in the driveway as there is no safe walkway.
4. Do not park in an UNMARKED spot.
5. Please STAY in your vehicle in the pick-up line. If you MUST come inside please pull your vehicle into a DESIGNATED parking spot. If possible you may want to back into the parking space to help pull out easier.
6. If there are no parking spots available parents are allowed to park in the CARPET BY KELLY Parking lot and AFTER 5pm in the DR. STERNE’S lot next door. Please do not park in the convenience store parking lot or you may be TOWED.
7. Parking will be available on the street; if you must park on Guy Grant please make sure that you are parked in the GRASS. There is NO parking along the sidewalk that runs next to the Busby Dancenter parking lot.
Please help us keep a safe parking lot. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to call us at (361) 576-3971 or email us